Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The Mandalorian Mad Man


I fully accept that putting this up here makes me a huge nerd, but I don't care. Haters gonna hate, n'ah mean? I'll go all in and say that I've wanted a tattoo of the Mandalorian crest for a long time time (I mean, c'mon, it's so much cooler/rarer to see than either the Imperial shield or Rebel insignia!). Boba Fett was one of the reasons I fell in love with Star Wars as a kid and probably one of the reasons I like Clint Eastwood as William Munny so much. Why? Because they are both hardened and stoic frontier veterans who don't mince words. But anyway you look at it, the character is iconic and even though his almost unforgivably lame backstory does take away from his original grit, Boba Fett still made intergalactic bounty hunting the dream profession for a generation of wide-eyed nerds in the making.


No comments:

Post a Comment